diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2008

oral presentation

MY TRIPS IN 2008

Hello, my name is Judit.

I’m going to talk about my trips in 2008, because it has been a special year.

  • In March I went to PRINGY: is near the Alpes in France.

It was an exchange with French students. So I stayed with a French family for seven days.

We visited a lot of places like the village of Pringy, the U.N (United Nations) in Geneva, the mountains, and we walked on snowshoes.

When the French students weren’t at school, we met and went to the town centre to see shops, go for a walk, have a drink and chat.

We had a Farewell party on the last day but we knew we would meet in Catalonia in May.

  • Durind the Easter holydays, I went to AMSTERDAM with my family and some

Friends.

We visited the clog’s factories, the windmills, cheese factories and some museums like: Van Gogh’s...

We stayed in a hotel in the centre of the city so we walked around the city, we sailed in the canals.

Durung the night Amsterdam in very lively so we just walked around.

It was the nicest trip I have done with my family.

  • In June, at the end of the course, I went to MADRID with my friends.

We spent four days, and we stayed in a student’s hostel ouside the city.

We visited the city and the famous places like the squares (Real, Del Sol), the museums (el Prado), the parliament.

We went shopping and had fun.

  • In July I also went to Dublin.

If you want to know about this trip, read my blog.

Final conclusion:

The most emocional was Pringy, because we met French people and learnt their traditions.

And the best of all was Dublin because I learnt a lot of Engilsh and I learnt a lot about life.