dimecres, 3 de juny del 2009

dialogue


In the class

Tania: Jamie, where were you yesterday at night?
Jamie: I went to a party with my friends.
Tania: Oh... I didn't know that.
Jamie: I'm sorry but at the party there weren't girls.

At breaktime

Tania: How was the wekkend?
Polly: Oh very well!! I had a good time!! I was at a party!
Tania: Who did you go with to a party?

Jamie Arrive.
Kiss Tania

Polly: What are you doing with Tania?
Jamie: She is my girlfriend.
Polly: You didn't say taht the other day!

Polly Run

Tania: Tell me, every thing right now.
Jamie: Ok last weekent I was with Polly at the party but I didn't want to, it was a mistake.

Tania: I don't want ton see you anymore!
Polly: Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that Jamie was you boyfriend.
Tania: I don't want to speak to, you anymore!
Polly: This situation is unfair because I didn't know anything about your relationship